- 4 large or 6 medium carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, packed
- 1/2 cup snap peas (or snow peas), sliced diagonally in 1/4” slivers
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups lentils, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
This recipe was my first submission to Mind Body Green where it’s finding lots of love in the social media world.
This is a totally new and cool way to make salads interesting, so delicious and super healthy. You gotta try this. And I know you’ll come up with amazing layered masterpieces of your own. Talk to me. Tell me what you think of this. Send me a sweet little love note.