Like a golf course, the kitchen is a great place to forge relationships, foster team work and build motivation – only better because you get to eat a great meal. Gather ’round and give it your best shot.
“Just wanted to thank you for the terrific evening on Saturday. Not only was the food delicious, but you were the surprise delight. Your light and easy manner combined with unbridled enthusiasm made the event special. Everyone there was raving about it on Sunday.David, VP of Marketing, Barnes & Noble
Whatever your goals or desires, this is your event and it is customized for you. But here’s a few team building ideas.
A 3 to 5 Course Team Building Meal
Each team cooks a course for the entire group and everyone enjoys the dining experience, course by course. A fun, relaxed way that shows each team member that they can each contribute to and successfully accomplish something they didn’t think they could – a restaurant quality meal.
An Iron Chef Team Competition
A friendly competition with a secret ingredient, pantry, judges table and prizes. So fun, the energy is palatable!
Cooking for Holistic Wellness
Team members cook a multi-course meal designed to enhance wellbeing, presence and focus. They bring these skills into their personal lives and work projects.
Here’s how it works:
- Email me with your particulars: Date and time of your event; # of people; reason for the event; and location of your company.
- We will set up an initial consultation (by phone or Skype) to discuss the particulars.
- I’ll look for a location near you, amongst my network, to host the event. (An additional fee will apply for the venue.)
- On a follow-up call, we will discuss menu options, and your specific goals and needs will be scheduled.
- I’ll customize a menu with lots of options, including special dietary requests. You choose the dishes and courses.
Works with companies in Hartford & Fairfield County as well as all parts of Connecticut, Westchester County and NYC
Here’s the cost breakdown (includes all food)
- 3 courses/3 hours: $125 per person
- 4 courses/4 hours: $150 per person
- 5 course/5 hours: $175 per person
- For Iron Chef competition, add $15/per person
Ready to start planning?
Email me now for a free consultation.
Here’s just some of my corporate team building clients:
- Procter and Gamble
- Pepperidge Farm
- Barnes & Noble
Photo Credit: Roger Salls Photography