For a peek inside a live cooking class. Push Play
In Home Cooking Classes
Preparing a meal together nourishes you in ways that go way beyond what you eat. It sets the tone for an experience filled with memories that bind you forever. Priceless!
Just wanted to thank you for the terrific evening on Saturday. Not only was the food delicious, but you were the surprise delight. Your light and easy manner combined with unbridled enthusiasm made the event special. Everyone there was raving about it on Sunday.
VP of Marketing,
Barnes & Noble
What You Get
- A customized class and menu to meet your tastes: Gluten-free; Vegan; Vegetarian; Paleo; and of course, Italian.
- A hands-on experience for preparing your chosen meal
- A dining experience so you can have fun and enjoy each course and each other
- Written recipes
- Shopping – Done For You
- 3 to 5 courses
- Groups must be a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of whatever your kitchen or dining room can hold
- On-site classes at your home
- 1 to 2 people: $100/hour
- 3 to 6 people: $150/hour
- 7 to 12 people: $225/hour
- Add $20/hour for each additional person
- Minimum 3 hours/3 courses
- Groceries not included (food will be added at cost)
- Travel: Free 25 miles from New Milford, Conn.; $25 each additional 25 miles
I’m available for classes throughout Connecticut, especially Hartford, Fairfield and Litchfield Counties; Westchester County in NY; as well as NYC and The Berkshires in MA
But of course if you happen to live in Rome, I’ll be happy to be flown out.
Ready to experience the joy of cooking and dining right in your home?
Email me with a brief description of your needs, your location, number of guests and possible dates for your in-house cooking class and we’ll set up a time to chat.
Click here to send me your inquiry now.
Thanks for the absolutely wonderful class yesterday. We had a terrific time and my sisters are already talking about an encore.